How Do Casino Injuries and Other Tourist Injuries Happen?
When property owners fail to maintain safe conditions for visitors, injuries happen.
Hotel, casino and cruise ship accidents can take multiple forms:
- Slip-and-fall injuries on wet or slick floors
- Trip-and-fall injuries on rough surfaces
- Accidents while you’re passing through casino or hotel entrances
- Injuries at the swimming pool
- Food contamination from restaurants and dining services
- Car accidents while you’re traveling, including in taxis and ride-hailing cars such as Lyft or Uber
- Lax security at a hospitality site, leading to an assault
The core of your legal claim for cases like a hotel or casino slip-and-fall accident is proving that the business where you were injured was negligent, creating unsafe conditions that caused your injury to happen.
For that, you want an injury lawyer who knows what kind of evidence you need, from the accident site and also from your medical treatment.
The injury attorneys at The Bowling Christiansen Law Firm focus on cases with complex medical circumstances.
You can get started going after the financial relief you need by having our casino injury lawyers take an initial look at your situation and provide you with free background information on how we can help.
Get My Free Consultation
What You Can Get From Tourism, Casino & Hotel Injury Claims
A personal injury claim for an entertainment facility, travel or tourism injury can potentially provide two types of payment:
- Compensation for your expenses related to your injury, including medical bills and lost work time
- Compensation for the pain and suffering you endured and the emotional toll that took on you
This kind of compensation can turn your life around after a setback from an injury on someone else’s property.
CONTACT US NOW!
Don’t hesitate to go after what you need to recover.
Why Work with the Hotel and Casino Slip & Fall Lawyers at The Bowling Christiansen Law Firm
You don’t want to take any chances on pursuing the full amount you deserve.
You want experienced personal injury lawyers. The Tennessee, Mississippi and Louisiana personal injury attorneys at The Bowling Christiansen Law Firm have:
- Fluency in medical situations
- Extensive background in personal injury law
- Substantial trial experience as recognized by the American Board of Trial Advocates (David Bowling)
- Highest possible ranking from Martindale-Hubbell, based on ratings by other attorneys and judiciary (David Bowling)
- Partners selected as Super Lawyers (David Bowling & Zach Christiansen as a rising star)
- Selection in “Best Lawyers in America” for medical malpractice and personal injury (David Bowling and the firm)
After the harsh disruption of an injury that happened when you were supposed to be enjoying yourself, let us help you reclaim your life.
CALL US NOW!