How Do Tourism Injuries Happen?
When property owners fail to maintain safe conditions for visitors, injuries happen.
Travel injuries can take many forms:
- Slip and fall injuries
- Trip and fall injuries on rough surfaces
- Swimming pool injuries
- Vehicle collisions, including in taxis and ride-hailing cars such as Lyft and Uber
- Accidents at busy casino or hotel entrances
- Food contamination from restaurants
- Lax security, leading to an assault or other crime
Because the core of your legal claim for a case like a hotel, casino or cruise ship slip-and-fall accident is proving that the business was negligent, you need a tourism injury lawyer who gathers the right evidence.
That includes evidence from the accident scene and from your medical treatment.
The injury attorneys at The Bowling Law Firm focus on cases with complex and serious medical consequences.
You can get started going after financial relief by having our tourist injury lawyers take an initial look at your situation and provide you with free background information on how we can help.
Get My Free Case Consultation!
What Can You Get From a Travel Injury Claim?
A personal injury claim for an entertainment facility, travel or tourism injury can potentially provide two major types of payment:
- Compensation for your expenses related to your injury, including medical bills and lost work time
- Compensation for the pain and suffering you endured and the emotional toll it took on you
This kind of compensation can help you rebuild your life after a setback from an injury on hotel, casino or cruise ship property.
Don’t hesitate to contact Bowling Christiansen’s travel injury lawyers to seek what you need to move forward.
CONTACT US NOW!
Why Work with Bowling Law Firm Tourism Injury Lawyers?
You don’t want to take any chances on an injury case like this. You want to claim the fullest amount you deserve to make the fullest recovery.
You need experienced personal injury lawyers. The Tennessee, Mississippi and Louisiana personal injury attorneys at The Bowling Law Firm have:
- Fluency in medical situations
- Extensive background in personal injury law
- Substantial trial experience as recognized by the American Board of Trial Advocates (David Bowling)
- Highest possible ranking from Martindale-Hubbell, based on ratings by other attorneys and judiciary (David Bowling)
- Partners selected as Super Lawyers (David Bowling & Zach Christiansen as a rising star)
- Selection in “Best Lawyers in America” for medical malpractice and personal injury (David Bowling and the firm)
After the harsh disruption of an injury that happened when you were supposed to be having a good time and making great memories, let us help you protect yourself from this setback and get what’s fair.
CALL US NOW!