Legal Help For Injured Tourists And Visitors
The lawyers of The Bowling Law Firm, A Professional Law Corporation, represent injured tourists and visitors as well as local residents who have suffered injury or illness while visiting an area hotel or casino. The Firm’s attorneys are also experienced in representing clients who have suffered serious injuries or illness while vacationing on a cruise ship.
With extensive experience in personal injury law, the Firm handles hotel injury, casino injury, and cruise ship injury cases arising from slip-and-fall accidents, trip-and-fall accidents, negligent security, and other incidents.
Many visitors sustain injuries in automobile accidents, and the Firm is well prepared to handle these cases whether the accidents involve private vehicles, taxis, or Uber or Lyft vehicles.
Experienced and Trusted Trial Counsel for Injured Tourists and Visitors
When a client is injured while visiting a hotel or casino in New Orleans, along the Mississippi Gulf Coast, or in other areas of Louisiana and Mississippi, our Firm thoroughly investigates the conduct of the hotel or casino property owner, staff, and other parties who may be responsible for the hazardous condition.
Hotel, casino, and cruise ship injuries can result from various types of negligence, including:
- Assault caused by inadequate or negligent security
- Slip-and-fall injuries caused by wet or slippery floors
- Trip-and-fall injuries caused by escalator defects, torn carpet, uneven pavement, or other floor defects
- Injuries caused by failure to provide appropriate room/cabin accommodations (for disabled individuals, for example)
- Injuries caused by food contamination or food poisoning
- Injuries caused by pedestrian accidents at hotel or casino entrances
- Injuries caused by swimming or wave pool defects or inadequate pool area safety policies
- Other incidents in hotels, casinos, cruise liners, or restaurants
Our law Firm is equipped to handle complex personal injury and wrongful death cases arising from incidents in hotels and casinos as well as incidents while aboard cruise ships. The Firm handles cases on behalf of clients throughout the states of Louisiana and Mississippi. For a confidential consultation, call our office or complete the online form.
Call (504) 586-5200 to discuss your particular situation. You will have the opportunity to speak directly to one of our Firm’s experienced attorneys about your potential case. The Firm has offices in New Orleans and Gulfport and helps clients in both Louisiana and Mississippi.