Holding Medical Providers
Accountable For Injuries
The Bowling Law Firm’s primary practice area is medical malpractice. With offices in New Orleans and Gulfport, the Firm concentrates on the representation of patients and their families injured in a variety of ways by faulty medical care throughout the states of Louisiana and Mississippi. The lawyers at The Bowling Law Firm routinely immerse themselves in the medial literature applicable to the medical topics they are litigating. The Firm is recognized for its excellence in medical malpractice, as two of the members of the Firm have been selected by Super Lawyers in this field.
Our Firm has extensive experience handling complex medical malpractice cases. The Firm’s attorneys have access to medical and legal resources that assist them in evaluating whether or not a patient’s injury or death was caused by a health care provider’s negligence, and thus whether it is appropriate to file a medical malpractice action. Whether the injury is the result of doctor or pharmaceutical error, hospital mistake, or the negligence of another healthcare provider, The Bowling Law Firm has the expertise, resources, and determination to seek justice for our clients.
Medical Malpractice Lawyers
with a Passion for Excellence
The Firm handles a wide range of medical malpractice cases, including:
- Surgical errors — Negligence in surgery can cause serious consequences.
- Birth injury — Errors during childbirth or in pediatric care can harm a child for life.
- Failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis — When the disease is cancer or another serious condition, a doctor’s failure to detect a disease is of great concern.
- Prescription and other drug errors — Medical professionals often make errors in prescribing or administering medication.
- Emergency department malpractice — The failure to properly recognize myocardial infarction, spinal epidural abscess, cauda equina syndrome, meningitis, pediatric infections, or other medical emergencies can result in serious and catastrophic injury or even death.
Contact our Louisiana and Mississippi Attorneys
The Bowling Law Firm, A Professional Law Corporation, is equipped to handle difficult medical malpractice cases. Call our office to speak with one of the Firm’s lawyers or complete the online form.