What Kinds of Injuries Do Cruise Ship Accident Attorneys See?
Breakdowns in your safety on a cruise can take several forms:
- Slips and falls in wet, busy, cramped cruise ship spaces
- Drowning or other injuries in and around swimming pools
- Drowning or other injuries from falling overboard
- Accidents on shore when you stop at a destination, especially when you didn’t get fair warning of a hazard
- Infectious diseases known to spread on cruises, such as norovirus or COVID-19
- Medical negligence or errors from the ship’s doctor, leaving you without proper attention for an illness
- Lack of security on the cruise, leaving you vulnerable to crimes, including sexual assault
In any situation in which you or somebody close to you is harmed on a cruise ship, to claim personal injury compensation you must show that negligence on the part of the cruise line contributed to your injury and suffering.
That requires gathering the right evidence from the cruise itself and medical records of your ongoing treatment for injuries once you’re off the ship. A cruise ship personal injury accident attorney will know what you need.
Bowling Christiansen Law Firm has a background well suited to this kind of case, combining decades of work in personal injury and medical negligence law.
See how you may be able to pursue financial relief by talking to our cruise ship accident lawyers for background information—free of costs of obligations.
Get My Free Case Consultation!
How a Cruise Ship Personal Injury Accident Attorney Can Help You
Going up against a big cruise ship company can feel intimidating. They’ll have plenty of resources and lawyers to push back on you.
But they have a basic duty to your safety, and having your own cruise ship accident attorney helps you protect your rights.
This is what your lawyer can do for you:
- Collect and organize the evidence and information that you need
- Negotiate with the cruise line and their insurance company
- File a lawsuit if negotiations don’t resolve your claim
- Keep you on top of deadlines (you may be required to promptly notify the cruise line of your possible claim according to the legal terms you agreed to when you bought your ticket)
- Negotiate a settlement of your case if possible
- Take your case to court if needed
Ultimately, your cruise ship accident lawyer can help you preserve your financial future and your sense of peace after a painful event on what was supposed to be a wonderful trip.
Due to the statute of limitations and/or notice requirements contained in the ticket contract that may apply to your case, don’t wait to contact The Bowling Christiansen Law Firm.
Let us help you move on.
Call Us Now!