Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers in Louisiana, Mississippi & Tennessee
A serious head injury disrupts your life in countless ways. You may be able to receive compensation for this ordeal with help from the right kind of attorney— one who understands the special requirements of brain injury cases.
At The Bowling Christiansen Law Firm, we’ve made traumatic brain injuries an intensive focus. Our injury lawyers frequently handle brain injury cases involving trauma, anoxia (lack of oxygen), or metabolic derangement. The firm has the experience and resources needed to represent people with these medical conditions.
If negligence on the part of another person led to your injury, you may have a personal injury claim.
Head injuries are among the catastrophic injury cases that call for an attorney experienced with complex medical problems and personal injury law.
The traumatic brain injury attorneys at The Bowling Christiansen Law Firm do this every day.
They have the trial experience, understanding of medical issues and fluency in engineering concepts related to traumatic accidents that you need in order to pursue the fullest compensation.
The Bowling Christiansen Law Firm has helped hundreds of people collect millions of dollars after traumatic injuries in Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee for over 36 years.CONTACT US TODAY
Common Types of Brain Injuries
Traumatic brain injury cases can start with several causes:
- Medical treatment errors causing damage from lack of oxygen, resulting in cerebral palsy
- A violent motor vehicle collision
- Equipment falling on a construction site
- A person falling on a slippery surface and hitting their head
Medical experts like The Cleveland Clinic and Johns Hopkins Medicine describe several types of traumatic brain injuries:
- Closed Injuries: This is the most common type of brain injury, in which a blow to the head or sharp jarring movement leaves internal injuries from the brain getting shaken inside the skull.
- Open Injuries: These occur when an outside object penetrates the skull and injuries the brain.
- Anoxia: This is an injury from lack of oxygen to the brain, caused by emergencies like choking or near drowning.
Brain injuries can have many life-altering effects, including confusion, memory loss, fatigue, headaches, loss of balance, coma, paralysis, tremors, weakness, vision loss, hearing loss, difficulty speaking, difficulty reading, struggles with social situations, mental health conditions and more.
If your injury resulted from someone failing to take appropriate care for your safety, you may be able to obtain compensation for these impacts on your life.
The Bowling Christiansen Law Firm traumatic brain injury attorneys can help. You can tell us about your situation at no charge. When you call us, you’ll talk directly with a lawyer at the firm—we don’t use call screeners.
And you’ll pay no attorney fee unless you recover damages.GET MY FREE CASE CONSULTATION!
What Kinds of Compensation Can a Head Injury Lawyer Secure for You?
A traumatic brain injury personal injury claim seeks compensation to help you and your family navigate this life-changing event. The compensation you may be able to recover is called “compensatory damages.”
In Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee, you can claim two types of compensatory damages:
- Special Damages: These include items that you can tally into specific dollar amounts for your losses, such as medical bills and lost wages.
- General Damages: These include losses that have a cost, but the cost can’t be precisely measured. General damages include pain and suffering, mental anguish, long-term disfigurement, reduced enjoyment of life, and in some cases loss of companionship for close family members of the injured person.
Your first step may be negotiating with an insurance company.
Your personal injury lawyer will know what the insurance company is legally required to provide and whether the company is giving you a fair offer.
If you can’t work out what you need by negotiation, your next step may be filing a lawsuit.
In the court system, an experienced personal injury attorney makes sure your rights, interests and future are protected.CONTACT US NOW!
Why Work with Bowling Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers?
A traumatic brain injury is a complicated medical problem.
To fully understand the costs to you and your options to recover compensation, you don’t want just any lawyer.
A lawyer with a deep background in personal injury law would serve you best, but you also want a lawyer familiar with complex medical cases.
The Bowling Christiansen Law Firm’s personal injury experience and medical malpractice experience puts our attorneys in a strong position to handle serious brain injury cases.
Our firm regularly works with experts on these kinds of medical problems and has the resources needed to help injured people.
Others in the legal profession confirm it by awarding these recognitions for The Bowling Christiansen Law Firm:
- American Board of Trial Advocates: For extensive trial experience (David Bowling)
- Martindale-Hubbell legal network: For top ratings from other attorneys and members of the judiciary (David Bowling)
- “Super Lawyers:” For attorney David Bowling and attorney Zach Christiansen as a “rising star”
- “Best Lawyers in America:” For personal injury and medical malpractice cases, David Bowling and the firm
A traumatic brain injury that resulted from someone else’s negligence can leave you with life-long costs, financially and personally.
For a life-changing injury, you deserve life-changing compensation.
The Bowling Christiansen Law Firm can help you claim what you’re owed.CONTACT US NOW!