New Orleans Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Harmed by Medical Malpractice? Our New Orleans Lawyers Fight for You.
This never should’ve happened. You never should’ve suffered because of a medical error.
What should happen next?
- You get compensated for your injuries.
- You re-secure your life.
- You move on from this trauma.
Would it help if someone joined in your fight for fair treatment, someone with deep experience in medical malpractice situations?
The medical negligence lawyers at The Bowling Law Firm have recovered millions for people in New Orleans and across Louisiana harmed by doctors or other health care providers.
You can win compensation for your medical expenses, your lost income and your pain and suffering.
And you pay NO ATTORNEY FEE UNTIL YOU WIN. Let us help you.
Why Work with The Bowling Law Firm?
Medical malpractice is an extremely specialized and complicated area of legal practice.
When your health and financial security have been damaged by a medical error, you want lawyers who dedicate themselves to this area of the law.
At The Bowling Law Firm in New Orleans, we have:
- Fluency in medical and scientific matters
- Knowledge of personal injury law
- Over 36 years helping New Orleanians
- Extensive trial experience as recognized by the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Highest possible ranking from Martindale-Hubbell, based on ratings by other attorneys and judiciary
- Partners selected as Super Lawyers
- Selected for The Best Lawyers in America guide
The Bowling Law Firm has helped hundreds of people in Louisiana.
We’re the right people to help you, too, if you received flawed health care that ended up just multiplying your medical problems.
We start by listening to you, understanding what you’re going through, and initially consulting with you at no cost to you.
What Kind of Medical Negligence Have You Suffered?
The Bowling Law Firm takes all of these kinds of cases and more:
- Medical Negligence: failure to diagnose, incorrect diagnosis, delayed diagnosis, harmful mistakes during treatment
- Pharmacy Error: wrong prescriptions, wrong dosages, failure to prevent harmful drug interactions
- Surgical Error: injuries from negligent mistakes during a surgery
- Birth Injuries: harm to babies during childbirth that could’ve been avoided
- Spinal Cord & Traumatic Brain Injury: personal injury claims from life-altering injuries that take place anywhere, not just during medical treatment
Our focus is on helping individual people in New Orleans, our neighbors, when they’re hurt through no fault of their own in situations where they’re supposed to get help.
We support medical patients and their families, and individuals who suffer from severe personal injuries in accidents or any circumstances resulting from someone else’s negligence.
When you get back your hope for the future, that’s how we know we’ve won.
Talk to us about your case.